Saturday, 12 March 2011

Secret Crafters - Flowers for Mum!

Whoop Whoop! It's the weekend & boy am I ready for a couple of days off. I hope to get some quality crafting time in as I'm working on something rather exciting that I can't tell you about just yet! But for now we have another fab challenge for you at Secret Crafters chosen by lovely Kate. Her theme for this week is

FLOWERS FOR MUM!


I chose another gorgeous LOTV stamp with this little cutie trying on her Mum's accessories! She's coloured with Distres Inks & the papers are Prima Jack & Jill. I made the flower embellishment with a Creatables die, available at The Secret Crafter here. As fab as it is I'm not sure it's right on this card. I might swap it at some point. I certainly need a better photo in better light. This photo makes it look radioactive!! A little bling finishes it off.


I hope you'll now check out the stunning creations of my wonderful D-Teamies at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge & play along.

I'm also entering this in two other challenges this week. At both Simon Says Stamp, & Wild Orchid Crafts,  'Anything Goes'.

So that's it form me for now. Thanks so much for looking & have a great weekend.

Big Hugs,
Andie xx

13 comments:

TracieB xx said...

Love the colours. I'm really not good with distress inks but you've got it down to a T (jealous much?? what moi hahaha)

Txx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Andie.
luv
Debby

Curlybear said...

This is amazing I Love your colouring and the image is so sweet,

Have a great weekend,
Hugz Bridget :0) x

Secret Crafter said...

Wow your colouring is stunning and I love the flower, no need to change it. Beautiful! x

michele said...

Fabulous card Andie the colouring is beautiful! enjoys your crafty weekend hugs x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

WOW WOW WOW!!!

I love this Andie - I am so jealous of your colouring!!!

Hugs Jane x

Helen said...

This is beautiful Andie - love the vintagey feel!
Helen x

CraftyC said...

Such a pretty card Andie, lov ethos stamp and so beautifully coloured!
Clairexx

Sandra said...

oohhh really sweet. I love the vintage feel to it.

Jackie Thomas said...

Such a gorgeous card Andie. Your colouring is amazing. Love your new look blog too. Hugs xo

Sue said...

A gorgeous card Andie,fab image and embellies.
Sue x

Dora said...

Hi Andie, this is gorgeous, love your flower die...aaah just made a purchase at the shop, should have seen your card before, its lovely and thank you so much for your nice comment on my card. hugs xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hey Andie. I love the rich colours of this card, the mimimalistic design features and the pretty J&J papers! Lovely! Hugs Lesley