Monday 6 April 2009

SOS Challenge 45 - Lim's Sketch

Here's my entry for Lim's fabulous sketch over at A Spoon Full of Sugar this week. Just left the sentiment off, as Henry Mouse, from Whiff of Joy, kind of speaks for himself! Also the card just looked too busy with anything else on. Just a quickie for now as I have to take Jack over to my Mum & Dad's for his Easter hols. Sure am going to miss him, but it is only till Thursday, & he has already asked if I can go as soon as we get there. Does not look like he will me missing me quite so much!
FYI the DPs are from KI Memories & the flowers from Dies to Die for & Hobbycraft. The ribbon is from stash.
Hope everyone has had a good start to their week. Remember it is a short one this week, Hurrah!!

Regards,
Andrea

3 comments:

Dena said...

Andie, this is so super cute. You colored that mouse just right. I love everything about it.

Dena said...

Hey Andie, me again just email me and we can discuss details of swapping. Too fun. tdconcien@sbcglobal.net

jenny said...

Such a cute card, I love this little mouse, great colour combo x

Jennyx