Thursday 5 November 2009

Sketch & Stash #22

Here's my card for this weeks fab sketch at Sketch & Stash. It's a lovely simple layout, just how I like them!!
I've used my new gorgeous Winter Wonderland stamp from Sugar Nellie. I just adore this image she's is adorable. I paper pieced her scarf & umbrella & coloured the flowers with my white highlighter pen.
My DPs are somewhat older. They are from last years Basic Grey Wassail collection. The snowflakes were cut with a punch & edged with a glitter pen for effect. I also glittered the snowflakes in the image, but the photos do not pick that up very well.

Not much else to say about this. I hope you like it!
Hope you are having a good week. The weekend is nearly here, YIPPEE!
Big Hugs,
Andie xx


5 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Andie, this card is gorgeous. I love how you have paper pieced the umbrella and scarf, and your colouring is as always, amazing. have a great weekend. xo Jackie

jenny said...

Stunning card Andie, I love that image too and your colouring is fantastic x
Have a great weekend :0)
Jenny xx

Dena said...

Andie, that paper piecing paper is perfect for the umbrella and scarf. I always have a hard time finding paper that will look good doing this. Yours is PERFECT. Very gorgeous coloring too for this pretty image. I just love her. I do love those papers. They have a great look for Christmas!
Hope you enjoy your weekend!!! I think I will spend mine painting some rooms. Yay!
Hugs, Dena

debby4000 said...

Oh this is stunning, wonderful work with the cute image and fabby papers.
luv
Debby

Chrissie said...

What a gorgeous card Andie, I just love the way you've coloutred this, too sweet!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.