Thursday 17 December 2009

Friday Sketchers for my Boss!

I must apologise for the quality of this of this photo. I made it the other night for me & my colleagues at work to give to our line manager for Xmas. Trouble was I had to leave early the next day & the light was terrible, so the colours do not show through properly. Trust me, IRL it is much nicer!

I based it on the fab layout at Friday Sketchers this week. The image is Antoinette from Kraftin Kimmie. I chose it because she looks a little bit like my curly haired boss. But the day after I finished it, she only arrived at work with straightened hair, LOL!!


I got the distressing tool out on this one, coloured her with Distress Inks & a Xmas card isn't a Xmas card without a touch of glitter! The sentiment is from Anna Griffin on a snowflake nestie background. The DP is MME.
Well got to dash. It's my last day at work tomorrow - YAY!! - & I've got loads of cards to make still - EEEK!!
Thanks for looking,
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

6 comments:

~Heidi~ said...

I love the this skater girl image! I also liked the sentiment in the center of the snowflake. The is CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!

Cheryl said...

Such a cute image and beautifully coloured,I love how soft and pretty this card is!!! Enjoy your day!!
Hugs xx

Bec said...

Love This Andie!!!.. Love the colour combo and the image suits it all so well.. thank you for your DT cards over the past 5 months... Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, Bec xx

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh I love this one Andie, your colour combo is gorgeous and you have coloured the image perfectly. xo Jackie

jenny said...

Gorgeous card Andie, love the colour combo and that stamp is fabulous!

Jenny x

lil-paper-pixie said...

It's adorable Andie, I love this stamp, must get her. I bet your boss was over the moon, I would have been!!!

Hugs

Sarah