Thursday 26 August 2010

It's Friday & time for another fab challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity. This week it's a nice easy one for you. We want you to


1. Follow the sketch


2. Use your favourite stamp


3. Use your favourite colours





Choosing my favourite of anything is almost impossible for me. It just depends on my mood normally. But as soon as I saw the challenge, this Sugar Nellie, Purrfect Playmates image is the stamp I reached for. I just think it's such a pretty picture. It's coloured with Aqua Markers, I think I've forgotten how to use anything else of late!




There is not much to say about this. I used my favourite DPs, Basic Grey - Cappella.

Please pop over to the C4E blog & see the fabulous creations of my fellow D-Teamies. While you're there check out the fabulous range of digi images Michele has available at the Crafts 4 Eternity store, you might just pick up a bargain or two while your there as well!!


Thanks for looking.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW absolutely amazing Andie,so beautifully coloured and it has this fabulous vintage feel to it!!!
Hugs xx

michele said...

Beautiful card Andie she is so adorable and beautifully coloured hugs xx

Mau xx said...

What Fabulous colouring Andie, and its the most Gorgeous stamp. I guess its another Must Have one...poor hubby!!
Hugs Mau xx