Friday 24 September 2010

Crafts 4 Eternity #52 - Lavender & Lace

Woo Hoo! The weekend is almost upon us, which means another Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge. This week we want you to

1.  Follow Michele's fab sketch

2. Incorporate lavender & lace



I had lots of fun with this challenge. I'd been longing to ink up this Tilda & the Boutique stamp for ages & I really enjoyed colouring them with my poor neglected Distress Inks. I love shopping. All I ever seem to buy these days are craft items. Hey, I'm not complaining, but my hubbie might, LOL!!



I was going to mask this Tilda. But instead 3 D'd her in the hope of making her look like she is walking off the page. The papers are a mix of scraps & I used lots of glossy accents on the window & Tilda's handbag & necklace.


There is not too much else to tell you about this card. But I would like to enter it into a couple of other challenges.

At A Spoonfull of Sugar, 'Anything Goes.'

Creative Inspirations want to see cards with 2 or more stamped images.

I hope you will now pop on over to the C4E blog to see what delights my lovely D-Teamies have been rustling up for your delectation. We'd love to have you join our challenge this week.

Thanks so much for looking. Have a great weekend!

Big Hugs,
Andie xx


10 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Andi, such an adorable sweet image and wonderful colours.
luv
Debby

Vicky said...

WOW....Andie this is gorgeous hun I absolutely love how you've coloured her she looks fabulously fantastic. Hope you have a great weekend.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sandra said...

what a gorgeous card ... I love how you enter challenges with such passion .. could you send some my way please LOL. Maybe, I'll join in ... Have a fun weekend.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful Andie,love your fabulous scene and your pretty lace!!!
Hugs xx

Mrs A. said...

I love seeing all the Tilda images and you have done this one to perfection. Love the colours.

paola said...

Positively delightful, colored beautifully and i love your layout, thanks for joining us at ASFOS
smiles
Paola

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Andie. Thank window stamp is lush!
Clairex

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Andie. Love the colouring of the image and the design also. Hugs Michele x

Dena said...

Andie! This is amazing! Love, love it! Yes, she does look like she is coming off the page! ha ha! Great colors!
Hugs, Dena

michele said...

Beautiful Andie! She really does look like she is walking off the card! hugs xx