Friday 5 November 2010

Crafts 4 Eternity - Doodling

As you read this I will be heading down the M6 with my wonderful blogging pal Dena. We're off to the NEC& boy are we excited!

We've got another fab challenge for you at Crafts 4 Eternity, starting today. Lovely Michele has designed another great sketch & this week's theme is to include some doodling. I chose this super cute High Hopes image for my card, as in the early hours of Thursday morning Daniel James Everett entered the world, & this card is for him!


I've coloured this with Aqua Markers. I created the frame with a Martha Stewart punch & the papers are very old, from Paper Adventures. The sentiment is a peel off & I added a button from an ages old QVC kit to cover the join in the frame.


So there we go. Please don't look too carefully at the doodling round the edge of the image!!

I hope you'll join in with us at C4E this week & pop on over to see the wonderful creations of my fabulous D-Teamies. 

If you're at the NEC today or tomorrow, please stop & say Hello if you see us. I'm so excited I couldn't sleep last night! It was like being a kid again & waiting for Santa!

Thanks so much for looking. Whatever you are up to have a great weekend.

Big Hugs,
Andie xx

3 comments:

michele said...

Beautiful card Andie love your doodling ;) Have a great time at the NEC hugs xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hi Andie. It was absolutely lovely to meet you yesterday! Julie and I had a great time with you and Dena and I just had to drop by your blog today to say hi. Lovely card! Super doodling (and I did look closely!), great colourwork and fab design. Congrats to the new parents! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Heather said...

Hi Andie - I found YOU!!!!
It was great meeting up with you on Saturday and I look forward to the next time.
Love your card,fabulous colours and papers. That image is adorable, so beautifully coloured and that little button is simply perfect.
hugs Heather xx