Friday 29 April 2011

Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes!

What a fabulous day it has been. I'm not a royalist but the wonderful wedding of William & Kate has brought the country, & beyond together in celebration & it's fantastic! I have to apologise for not posting this earlier, but I got caught up in wedding fervour today, more than I anticipated.

Anyways, here is my DT card fro Crafts 4 Eternity, where our challenge this week is 'Anything Goes!' I've been dying to ink up this Simply Sassy image for ages & couldn't leave her in the packet any longer! I'm jealous of how gorgeous her hair is!


She's coloured with Distress Inks & the papers & from the divine Prima Botanicals pad. I went a bit overboard with the Viva Glitter Liner, can you tell?!! The flower was made with EK Success retro flower punches & the swirl is a Magnolia Doo Hickeys die.


I hope you'll now pop on over to the Crafts 4 Eternity blog & check out the fabuklous cards of my lovely D-Teamies. No excuses for not joining in this week!

I based my card on this week's sketch at Papertake Weekly, so I am entering my card there.

Cute Card Thursday are also challenging you to use any sketch this week.

At Simon Says Stamp, 'Anything Goes' as they celebrate their 2nd anniversary!

Finally, at Stamptacular Sunday the challenge is to 'Pile it On' & use 5 or more layers. Mine total 5, including the image.

So there you go. I hope everyone has had a lovely day, whatever you have been up to. Thanks so much for looking.

Big Hugs,
Andie xx

8 comments:

Mau xx said...

Awww!! this is gorgeous, what a brilliant image and love the colours together. glad you enjoyed the Wedding....I loved it, what a joy in this grim world at present.xx

Kylie said...

Just gorgeous Andie and I love this image. You can never have to much glitter!

Hugs, Kylie ox

Jackie Thomas said...

Andie your card is just gorgeous. Beautiful colours and your image is coloured to perfection.
Hugs xo Jackie

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Nina said...

Ohlala, so beautiful ♥ Love the colouring of the totally adorable Simple Sassy!

Thanks for joining challenge 108 at Staptacuar Sunday :)
Hugs,
Nina.

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Angie! Great take on the sketch and gorgeous coloring. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

maddy hill said...

Beautiful Andie - i love the prima pads too - so pretty !
hugs
maddy x

michele said...

Gorgeous card Andie the colouring is beautiful as always. I'd love her hair too it's gorgeous! hugs x