Friday 3 May 2013

Divas By Design DT


Hello! I've finally gotten round to posting my DT card for Divas By Design this week. Our challenge this week is to
 
ADD A NUMBER


My cute little teddies are from Bugaboo. I coloured them with Prismas & went for a rather CAS look. The sentiment & number die cut are by MFT.


I made this card for my little nephew. He doesn't turn 3 to Sept, but Yay! Go me for getting ahead, LOL!!
 
We are sponsored this week, by Bugaboo
 

Check out the fabulous creations of my fellow D-Teamies at the Divas By Design blog.

I am also entering this at Creative Inspirations where their theme is also birthdays.

So have you got anything fun planned for the Bank Holiday weekend. My sister & my little niece & nephew are over from France, so big excitement here. We don't see them nearly often enough. I'm also going to be reunited with my purse that I stupidly left at my Mum & Dad's. I haven't spent nearly as much money this month, but thank heavens for internet shopping, LOL!!

Whatever you are up to though. I hope you have a great weekend & the weather stays nice.

Thanks so much for looking.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cute card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so stunning andie.i love this bugaboo image and fabulous cas design ;D

xx coops xx

Sharon said...

This is lovely Andie. I love this cute image and the colours are gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon. x

Bridie said...

Lovely card

Thanks for visiting my blog

Hugs

Bridie