Wednesday 14 May 2014

Divas By Design & Passion for Promarkers DT

Right, I think I've done it. I think I'm up to date. The past 10 days have been a whirlwind of work & painting & decorating in preparation for our new flooring that was laid yesterday. Phew, what a relief it's finally finished now & I can relax & enjoy it. It does mean though that I've been rather late with my posts this week & I'm combining the 2 posts into one.

First off is my creation for Divas By Design, where our challenge to you is to make

ANYTHING BUT A CARD


This is a little bird house I made using a House of Zandra template with GCD Ella Blue papers (probably my all time faves - so classy!). Apologies for the poor photo. I didn't finish this till after midnight & I was half asleep when I took them, in bad lighting. Nonetheless here are a few more to show you all the sides.


The grass was cut from a Doo Hickey die.


The Hollyhocks, leaf stems & little flower heads were made with Impression Obsession dies.


I used a Martha Stewart punch to cut the roof. 


The bird die is by Memory Box. Also in the background, you can see just a little of our fab new flooring. I'm so pleased with it, but petrified of dropping or spilling anything on it!!


The lovely people at Craft Bag are our wonderful sponsors this week.

And now onto my card for Passion For Promarkers where our challenge is to make a card with 

NO SENTIMENT 


This was a nice easy one for me, as I find adding the sentiment to most boring bit of the card making process. The DT got to use images from our sponsor, Aurora Wings & I chose 'Enchanted Visions'. The papers are by Prima.


I hadn't come across Aurora Wings before this challenge & I must say, there are some gorgeous images. In retrospect, given the lack of time I've had this week, this was not, perhaps, the best one for me to have chosen, but I did enjoy colouring her. Our lucky winner will receive a $10 voucher to spend at the Etsy Store.

Aurora Wings

So that's it from me for now. I hope you're ll having a good week. Thanks so much for looking.

Big Hugs,
Andie xx



No comments: