Sunday 22 February 2009

Ismaki Sketch Challenge - 09/007

Here's my entry for the Ismaki Sketch Challenge this week. Isn't this little fella so cute? I love elephants anyway, I think it is something to do with the size of their backsides reminds me of me! I really enjoyed this challenge, I have long been thinking about incorporating some sewing into my cards & this was the perfect opportunity to try it out. The image is from Little Claire Designs, coloured as usual with Distress Inks. The papers are from Chatterbox, & the sentiment is one of my favourites from Whiff of Joy. The rest is from my stash. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
All the Best,
Andrea

3 comments:

esyram said...

elle est très joli et très enfantine j'aime beaucoup

Anonymous said...

tres jolie carte !

Mu42800 said...

rho magnifque carte
un tampon genial
bizzz Mu