Sunday 15 March 2009

Sharing Sherbet does A Spoonfull of Sugar

I just love colouring the Sharing Sherbet stamps from Pollycraft, though nearly had an accident with this one as I trimmed her far smaller than I intended. Don't know what I was thinking at the time! I obviously wasn't, - wouldn't be the first time, LOL! Also made another mistake when I did not realise I had my card upside down when sticking down the vertical strip, DOH! Hope you will excuse my ineptitude! This sketch from A Spoonful of Sugar is another I would use again & next time try & incorporate the sewing option. I prefer embroidery to using a sewing machine (mainly because it is a great heavy thing & I'm not sure how to set it to do the stitches I want!), but it takes me ages, & I'm not a quick crafter at the best of times!
FYI, Sherbert is coloured with Distress Inks & the papers are Cherry Arte. The sentiment is Penny Black & everything else is from my stash.
Hope this post finds you enjoying your weekend. I'm feeling a bit blehhh, but not so much I can't craft, phew!!
Regards,
Andrea xx

1 comment:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Hi Andy,

Another sherbet I see, what a lovely job you have done with her. I stick things upside down all the time!!!! Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs

Sarah