Monday 30 March 2009

SOS Challenge 44- Easter Edwin


Easter has come early over at a Spoon Full of Sugar challenge, & here's my entry. When I saw this image of Edwin I knew I was going to make my boys their Easter cards with it. However, this is my first go at masking & I am not entirely happy with it. I do not think Edwin looks very comfy! He looks like he is perched, rather than seated, LOL! Must try harder on my next attempt!
FYI, the DP is by Sassafrass Lass, & I coloured the image with my trusty Distress Inks. The big yellow flower I made on a Prym's Flower Loom, that I saw in Hobbycraft at the weekend. I thought I would give it a whirl. I like the effect, but the instructions are a bit vague, & while I am sure it has potential, I am going to need to experiment a bit with it! If anyone knows any useful links I could have a look at, please let me know. :-)
Well hope everyone has got through Monday OK, it gets better from here on in!!
Regards,
Andrea xx

4 comments:

Dena said...

Andie, this is the most adorable card for your boys. I think you did a fantastic job. Absolutely love the flower, can't wait to see what else you do with it. BTW if you need any stamped images of the G. Girls I can send them to you so you can try them all out.

jenny said...

Such a cute Easter card, love the flower too. Your boys will love it :0)

Jennyx

Kathy said...

Adorable card!! I love the paper and the colors look so great together!! And as for Edwin's seating arrangement ~ I am sure it is pretty accurate ~ chickens are not that easy to hold so I am sure he was squirming alittle (LOL)! Fabulous card! Have a great day :)Kathy

lil-paper-pixie said...

Ooooooooooooh Andie, this is adorable......i have this stamp and its still to see ink but you have inspired me now..............love everything about, you have done a great job masking.

Hugs

Sarah