Saturday 5 September 2009

3-in-1 Autumn Sugar Nellie

Things aren't quite as hectic now the kitchen is nearly done. (Just got the floor & splashbacks to get done!) It's been quite a while since I last entered a challenge. So I'm making up for by entering this into 3 challenges this week. The layout is based on the lovely, simple sketch at Friday Sketchers. I rotated it to fit my image. A Spoonfull of Sugar want to see disressing on your cards. Scuffed edges are not something I normally do, but I love the look on other peoples, & I'm really pleased with how it turned out here. Finally Colour Create chose the combo, ruby, cream & gold. This is perfect for an autumnal flavoured card, so I just had to give it a whirl! Have to say, I love the Sugar Nellie Autumn kit. Every image is just gorgeous. I never usually go for kits as there are usually one or two I'm not keen on. It's also nice to be able to see it before you take the plunge.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I'll be back again tomorrow with my Crafts 4 Eternity DT card.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx
Recipe:
Stamps: Sugar Nellie Homegrown Autumn Kit, Inkadinkadoo
Papers: Basic Grey Fusion, Deja View.
Tools: Distress Inks, Beads & Embroidery thread.



6 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh Hun this is just stunning love the colours and the gorgeous image, just trying to catch up with all my buddies, thanks for your good wishes dear they really help
Hugs Jacqui x

pinky said...

Wow love this one Andie, gorgeous colours and papers and your right about the image, soooo cute.
Pinky

Mina said...

gorgeous card Andie, I love these new stamps they are gorgeous...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Cheryl said...

Stunning,gorgeous colours and image and your ticket stub looks fantastic!!! Glad to hear your Kitchen is getting back on track!!
Hugs xx

Wenche J. said...

Adorable card! Love the colours!

Janiel/ janny said...

WOW what a beautiful card!!!!

THANK YOU for joining us this time at Colour Create Challenge blog..
hugs, janny