Sunday 27 September 2009

Kiki La Rue does Spoonfull of Sugar!


When I saw this image, it reminded me so much of me first thing in the morning, I just had to buy it! Actually my hair is naturally curly so I don't need curlers! Only kidding, I never look this good at any point in the day! I can dream though, LOL!!
Love this little lady's name, Kiki La Rue! It sounds exotic, pretentious & really cute all at the same time!
This is my entry for this weeks Spoonfull of Sugar challenge where there is a fabulous sketch to follow. The sentiment I created myself on the printer. The flowers are created with retro flower punches & I then doodled them as there looked to be too much deep red. Not sure this was a good idea, but it's done now!
Hope everyone has had a good weekend & is ready to face the week ahead.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx
Recipe:
Stamp:Kiki La Rue - CC Designs from Quixotic Paperie.
DPs:MME Wild Asparagus
Tools:Distress Inks, EK Success Retro Flower Punches, Nestabilities Labels Two & embossing folder.
Embellishments:Ribbon fom Hobbycraft, Papermania jewels, flower bead cap.

9 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

What a fab card Andie. I really like the doodling on the flowers.I have been tossing up whether to buy that same stamp. You have now made up my mind. I love it. xo Jackie

Cheryl said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Love it,love it,love it.....beautiful papers and design,I have this image and haven't used it,like many others.....lol.....
hugs xx

pinky said...

This is brilliant Andie, excellent image.
Pinky

jenny said...

Fabulous card Andie! I love the doodled flowers and the papers x

Kathy said...

This is adorable!! Love the papers that you have used and your cute image is colored in so beautifully!!
:)Kathy

Wenche J. said...

Adorable card! What a cute image!

Lilian said...

Your card is just perfect! Love your coloring, flowers and papers. The SFOS sketch looks awesome!

michele said...

beautiful card Andie love your flowers! hugs mx

Karin said...

LOL, your text just made me laugh! but the image is really nicely coloured!! love it!

btw, i've got that stamp too, haven't got the time to make something with it, but it reminds me of my mom, she allways slept with curlers into her hair... :D (not that pretty though, she is 60+ in the mean time)

Luv, karin