Tuesday 26 October 2010

Passion For Promarkers - Best Friends!

It's Tuesday & my wonderful D-Teamie Deb has chosen this week's theme at Passion For Promarkers. She wants to see cards featuring friends!


This week's lucky winner will win a choice of either a pack of 5 Promarkers or Aquamarkers, courtesy of Just Tracys' wonderful online store!

I used this fabulous Diane Duda image from Sugar Nellie called Waiting For Santa. They look lke great friends don't they? I bet they do everything together. 


I coloured my image with Promarkers & used MME glitter papers. The poinsetta is a Creatable die & the sentiment is Catslife Press from my the lovely Crafty Emma's Store.


If you haven't already done so, please pay a visit to the PFP blog where my lovely D-Teamies have been excelling themselves once again.

I would also like to enter this card into 2 other challenges. I have based my layout on the fab sketch at this week's Friday Sketchers. The theme at Totally Gorjuss is 'sparkle' & I've added lots of magical Xmas glitter to this!

Hope everyone is having a great week. Thanks so much for looking.

Big Hugs,
Andie xx

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, fabulous card Andie.
luv
Debby

michele said...

Gorgeous card Andie have a great week hugs xx