Tuesday 12 October 2010

Passion For Promarkers - Halloween Colours!

Yay! It's my turn to choose the theme for this week's challenge at Passion For Promarkers. We're getting close to the spookiest day of the year, so I thought I'd encourage you to create something for Halloween. However, I recognise that Halloween isn't everyone's cup of tea, so instead Halloween is an optional theme on the colour scheme I have chosen of Orange, Black, Purple & Green, or a selection thereof.


Our wonderful sponsor this week is The Craft Garden & the lucky winner, will get a £10 voucher to spend on all their fab goodies!

 

I've been dying to ink up this brilliant Witchypoo image from Kraftin Kimmie. I just love her. She's coloured with Aqua Markers & the papers are Blackbird by Memory Box. All the flowers, buttons & ribbon are from my stash & the sentiment is computer generated.


All in all this was quite a straight forward card, but boy was she fiddly to cut out!! I do wish we sent more cards at Halloween here in the UK, just because they're such fun!

My layout is based on the fab sketch at Friday Sketchers this week, so I would like to enter my card there. Also Simon Says Stamp &; Kraftin Kimmie both have a Halloween theme.

Thanks so much for looking,

Have a great week.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Gorgeous as always - I can see she must have taken some time to cut out, but boy you've done a good job.

Thank you for popping over and saying hello on my blog, it was very much appreciated. x

Vicky said...

Hi Andie love your card its gorgeous & I'm loving those papers I've looked at these loads of times in Emma's shop, you could of just twisted my arm to buy them lol. Love your colouring as always its amazing. Your image looks awesome against your moon.
Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Oh Andie, you have such good taste in themes, Halloween rocks and so does this card, me want that stamp, she is just fab!! Hope you are ok, I am trying to crawl back from just about dropping off the face of the earth, moved offices so spend more time travelling to and from work so even less time to play! Sob. Anyway, fab card.x

Hugs

Sarah

Lorraine A said...

very cute card Andie :-) I love this image ,, she is just sooo cute and your colouring is fabulous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful cute card Andie.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

Hi Andie - stunning card!! Fab image, fab colouring and fab papers! Juliex

Andrea Murdock said...

wow- this card is stunning!!!!! You have coloured her beautifully! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge over at Kraftin' Kimmie STamps!