Tuesday 14 June 2011

Passion For Promarkers - Here Comes the Bride

OMG, don't ask what an idiot I've been. The eagle eyed amongst you will notice I made a wedding card last week, but because I got my dates mixed up, I ended up making another! Sadly, I've got no more weddings pencilled in for the foreseeable future. Don't you just love a good wedding though? The one I went to at the weekend was fab. Beautiful couple, beautiful setting & great disco!!!

BTW, in case you haven't already gathered, this week's challenge at Passion For Promarkers, set by my lovely D-Teamie, Debs, is

WEDDING CARDS



This one is very simple. The image is LOTV again! The paper ribbon I used is from another lovely D-Teamie, Emma, at her fab online store, available here.


Our wonderfully generous sponsor this week is Digi Stamp Boutique


They are offering this week's lucky winner a choice from their fabulous range digi images!

Please pop on over to the PFP blog & check out the wonderful creations of my lovely D-Teamies.

So there you go for now. Thanks so much for taking the time to visit.
Big Huhs,
Andie xx


2 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Andie. Love the image and the colours. Hugs Michele x

Cheryl said...

WOW this is GORGEOUS and so very very elegant!!!
Hugs xx