Saturday 4 June 2011

Secret Crafter - Colour Theme

Happy Saturday everyone. This is a scheduled post so I hope you are seeing it OK. I wish I could say I'm sunning myself as you read this is, but having looked at the 5 day forecast for the area of Spain we are going to I'm not overly optimistic about squeezing into any of my swimwear. If I leave the tags on I might be able to take it back when I get home, LOL!!!

Anyway, on to this weeks challenge at Secret Crafters where my lovely D-Teamie, Tracie, has chosen this week's challenge which is to take inspiration from the photo she has provided.


I used the colour scheme to colour this cute Bildmalarna image with Distress Inks, available at the Secret Crafter. The papers are Basic Grey - Kioshi, & I used some gorgeous Cosmic Shimmer two tone ribbon, also from the Secret Crafter to finish it all off.


So I hope you'll now hop on over to the Secret Crafter blog to see for yourself the photo inspiration & what my fabulous D-Teamies made of it.

Thanks so much for looking.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Big Hugs,
Andie xx

6 comments:

Curly said...

Wow Andie this is so beautiful, fabulous colouring, I love the soft colours,
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs Bridget :0) x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous card, enjoy your weekend
Hugs Kate xx

kerry said...

I love your card, you colour this much better than I did! Have a great weekend.

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS,so soft and pretty.......just love it!!! I hope you are all well!! BTW more saucy cards on the way.....lol.....!!
Hugs xx

Jackie Thomas said...

Hi Andy. What an adorable card. I love the colours you've used. Just beautiful.
Hugs xo

michele said...

Stunning card Andie :) Hope you get to take the tags off the costumes and get some sun! Hugs xx