Friday 1 February 2013

ABC Challenge DT

Good Morning! Hurrah, January is out of the way & things are already starting to feel a bit lighter for longer (a bit!). It's time for another fab challenge at ABC Challenges. This time a round we're on

G for GOING DOTTY


This is 'Happy Hour' from Kenny K & her gorgeous polka dot dress seemed perfect for this challenge. She's coloured with Promarkers. I had the spotty ribbon in my stash & used this to build my card around. It's generally quite clean & simple. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to add texture & finally flat back gems for extra 'dots', incase I didn't have enough already!


Please pop on over to The ABC Challenges blog to see the wonderful inspiration of my fellow D-Teamies.
 
We have 2 fabulous sponsors this time around. The first is Little Darlings who are offering 1 lucky winner one of their gorgeous stamps.
 
 
The second sponsor is Marker Pop who are offering a whopping $20 voucher to spend at their store.
 
 
So there you go. Double Yay because the weekend starts this evening. Have you got anything nice planned. More decorating for me :~(
 
Thanks so much for looking.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx
 



5 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Andie
Gosh I just love this card. I love the hint of red in the matting, love the dress colour and ribobon matching, and love the embossing. Perfect card. Debbiex

Zoe said...

Dear Andie, I just saw your card at the ABC Challenge and I simply love it!
Best regards,
Zoe

Ellibelle said...

Gorgeous card Andie. Loving that paper pieced dress!
Enjoy your weekend!

Shanna Shands said...

Beautiful job with the image. Love the red polka dots!

Grenouille Greetings said...

Perfect CAS layout for this striking woman. Love the colouring on her spotty dress! hugs, Lesley