Wednesday 31 July 2013

Divas By Design DT


Hurrah! We're half way through the working week (nearly!) & it's time for another wonderful challenge at Divas By Design. This week we have another nice simple challenge for you to

USE YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR SCHEME


I've been playing with the Sugar Nellie Fairy Glen Stamps again. This is 'No Shell like Home'. It's just too cute! I've coloured her with Distress Inks & added super sparkly silver glitter & gems to her wings. I also gave the snails nice glossy 'homes' by covering their shells with Glossy Accents. The papers are Prima - Rondelle.


I hope you'll now pop on over to the Divas By Design blog to see the faulous creations of my fellow D-Teamies. We are sponsored this week by Iva Nova Chest who sell a fabulous array of charms & flowers & other wonderful goodies.




I am also entering this at The Sugar Bowl where 'Anything Goes'.

I also used sketch #77 at Papertake Weekly for my layout, though I had to leave the sentiment off as it didn't sit so well on my card.

So there you go for now. That's it form me for today. Thanks so much for looking.

Big Hugs,
Andie xx

9 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous andie.really pretty image and your design is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Andie, love her sparkly wings.
Hugs Wendy xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Andie
Fabulous card.... Love the sweet image
Hugs Sylvie xx

debby4000 said...

Soooooo cute and gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Sue B said...

Aww this is beautiful Andie… what a sweet image! your colouring is really beautiful… I love the soft pretty colours and the sparkles! :-)
Hugs Sue B xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful color combo! :) Love the stamps and the glitter a lot.
Have a nice day...

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So gorgeous, I love the sweet image and her pretty sparkly wings and the colour combo and layout are gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Lisa said...

So cute Andie, and the wings are perfect! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining the challenge at Papertake Weekly :)

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Love the amazing sparkle to her wings!!! Thanks for joining us in the sugar bowl! Hugs Juls