Wednesday 17 July 2013

Divas By Design Tagged!


Hello! Back with my DT card for Divas By Design. This week we want to see cards with

TAGS

This has been my first chance to play with the new Fairy Glen stamps from Sugar Nellie. She coloured with Distress Inks & the papers are Prima.


I used my favourite technique for fairy wings. I covered them in Crackle Glaze & then Sprinkled a little Glamour Dust over them. I also added Glamour Dust to her dress to hide the fact I didn't colour it as well as I wanted!


Here's my tag, cut from the Pedastal Tag by Shape EZ, who are our sponsor this week.



Check out the fabulous inspiration of my fellow D-Teamies at the Divas By Design blog.

I would like to enter this at the Sugar Bowl.

At Totally Gorjuss, they simply want to see something 'Sweet'. Could this little cutie be any sweeter?

That's it from me today. Thanks so much for looking.

Big Hugs,
Andie xx

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Andie, love your beautifully coloured image, so sweet.
Hugs Wendy xx

Berry said...

This is so pretty Andie! I love that sweet fairy hugs Rebekah xx

Sue B said...

This is really beautiful Andie… what a sweet image and you've coloured her beautifully! I like the pretty papers and the lace… and love how the tag is peeking out.. it's a fab design! :-)
Hugs Sue xx

coops said...

so gorgeous andie.i love the sweet image and your design is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Breathtaking Andie! Love the muted colours and gorgeous layout xxxx

Unknown said...

This is just beautiful and I had to pop over and say it! Love your coloring! :)
Have a nice day, Andie!