Monday 22 June 2009

SOS Sketch - Challenge 56

Just a quickie this evening. I've been dying to use this stamp from Sugar Nellie for ages & she has finally seen ink. She reminds me so much of my sister who seems to spend loads on clothes! Truth be told she is not that bad, it is just because she lives in France, but when she has been over to England of late, lets just say she has been taking advantage of the favourable exchange rate! Don't tell her hubby! I have just managed to get this done in time for A Spoonfull of Sugar challenge this week, which is a lovely sketch provided by MicheleO. I have coloured her with my trusty distress inks, but used a colour scheme outside my comfort zone, which I really rather like. The DPs are Bo Bunny & I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder which I highlighted with a pink chalk ink. The paper flowers are from Dies to Die For, & the ribbon flowers I picked up ages ago at The Paper Mill.
I'm off to play squash now. Since the 10k I have done the bare minimum in terms of exercise & I can really feel it. This week marks a return to healthier eating & more exercise. lets see at the end of the week if I have managed to continue what I started. Hope everyone in Blogland is feeling happy & well!

Regards,
Andie xx

3 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the lovely colouring. Hugs Michele x

scrappyjacky said...

What a gorgeous card...and I love the way you've coloured in the image.

jenny said...

Fabulous card! Your colouring matches the papers perfectly Andie, looks fab!

Jenny x