Wednesday 24 June 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge 35 & Sketch Saturday


Just a quickie as I am so late with this card. Could not pass up the opportunity of submitting an entry for the DT prize over at Whiff of Joy this week. However, I messed up my first card & had to start again, hence the late finish! Furthermore, I missed all the natural light & could not take any decent photos of my card! Hope you can make out the 3D on the basket & the frill on her blouse. I paper pieced her whole outfit & coloured the rest with distress inks. The layout is based on the fab sketch at Sketch Saturday & rotated 90 degrees. The DPs are K & Co & everything else is from my stash.
Regards,
Andie xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a beautiful card, wonderful paper piecing. hugs rachxx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Andie another stunning card hunny i love this image and those gorgeous papers you've used. Hugs Linda x

Dena said...

Andie, these are gorgeous papers! I love what you did with the sketch too. Super beauty! Hope you have a terrific weekend! Hugs, Dena

lil-paper-pixie said...

Andie I just love this card............its my favourite out of all your lovely designs.......so delicate I love it.

Hugs

Sarah