Sunday 28 June 2009

Tilda does Sketch Saturday


Here's my entry for this weeks fab sketch over at Sketch Saturday which I turned on it's side. I used this adorable Tilda image I received in an image swap with Lil Paper Pixie herself, the lovely & hugely talented Sarah. Go see her blog here to see her marvellous creations. I coloured her with my pencils, but could not watercolour it as the paper goes wrinkly! I think I should have chosen some lighter DPs though as the image looks a bit subdued against these gorgeous My Minds Eye papers I got from Stampeezee. I'm afraid I won't be able to send this to anyone as the beads are a bit weighty & it would cost me a fortune, LOL! I got the idea for the folded flower out of this months Scrapbook Inspirations. Though I would say, if you are going to try it, make you use a long enough strip of paper to go full circle. I had a couple of false starts! Also, the more even the folds, the neater the outcome. I quite like it, so expect to see more on future cards!
Hope you are all having a great weekend. We went out for a meal at lunch time & I am feeling very roly poly just now! I have been to the gym a couple of times this week, but I have just undone all my hard work. Oh well, I'll start again tomorrow!
Big love to you all!
Regards,
Andie xx



5 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Lovely card Andie.......so sweet...........I have loads more new stamp to share hunni, will stamp onto proper paper you sent and post them to you.

Hugs

Sarah

Ruth said...

Lovely card.I love the rosette, RUth x

jenny said...

Gorgeous card Andie, one of my favourite Tilda images :0) and the folded flowers look fab x

Jenny x

COCO said...

Nice card !!!
thanks for joining us to S.S.
Hugs COCO

Morti said...

Congrats on your win Andie!! WTG! Lovely card....