Sunday 15 March 2009

Ismaki Sketch Challenge - 09-010-ISA

There is a fabulous sketch over at Ismaki this week which I nearly did not enter, as I was so overawed by the DT efforts, I did not think I could do it justice. However, as I am not feeling very clever today, I have done little else other than tinker with my cardmaking stuff! Hence my second post of the day & this is the fruit of my labours. I am not entirely happy with it, but then it so far out of my comfort zone, I do not feel it is too bad for a style of card making I have not done in years. The image is coloured with chalks over embossing ink. Not a Distress ink in sight!
FYI, I think the main stamps are Non Sequitur - Memories of Italy, & the corner stamps are by Prima. The DP is DCWV & the flower from Hobbycraft, though I've had to squash it a bit to stick it down!
Enjoy what is left of your weekend!
Regards,

Andrea xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beaytiful card. :)