Sunday 21 June 2009

Creative Inspirations meets Friday Sketchers

There is a lovely simple sketch at Friday Sketchers this week, but my interpretation turned out a bit bland so I had to add a bit of extra bling, but I still feel it is lacking a bit of WOW! I guess she turned out OK in a shabby chic kind of way! I am also entering this in for the Creative Inspirations challenge this week, which is paper piecing, which I did on Tilda's pinafore & bow. My DPs are K & Co & she is coloured with my trusty distress inks.
We have been over to my parents in Clitheroe this weekend for Father's Day. I do find buying pressies for my Dad hard. However, he appreciates his beer & is always happy to accept a few bottles of his favourite tipple! My husband on the other hand, is still a big kid, & there is always a video game he needs that the boys were happy to give him!
Hope you have all had a good weekend, only 5 days to go till the next one!!

Regards,
Andie xx

6 comments:

Dena said...

Andie!!!! You have made some great stuff while I was gone!!! This is such a cute card. I'm loving that flower. Is is a punch?
Anyhow, my swirls were stamps and the photo was taken in a darling shop in SOHO. I need to email you anyhow, so will do that as soon as I can. Until then, big hugs from me, Dena

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,love the papers and fabulous design....your paper piecing looks brilliant!!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
xx

Caroline said...

WOW this is GORGEOUS!

Thanx for playing with us at Creative Inspirations x x

Unknown said...

oh wow what a really fantastic and so very cute card, such lovely colours and details.
thank you for joing in the friday sketchers challenge and using my sketch.
hugs, bea

Chris said...

tee hee...our dads sound a like! :) What a super card you've made here. Love the metallic doodads you used, really unique!

Thanks so much for playing along with the Friday Sketchers challenge - I'm really excited about being the sponsor this week and love visiting everyone's blog!

jenny said...

Gorgeous card Andie, I love those papers and your colouring is fab x

Jenny xx