Sunday 20 December 2009

Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge #12

Challenge time again at Crafts 4 Eternity. Here's this weeks fab sketch, designed by marvellous Michele. The additional ingredients to use in the recipe are to use net & a journaling spot.

I've used the, oh so sweet, Daisy image from the gorgeous collection of stamps created by my lovely DT colleague Suzette. She runs her own stamp company, Crafty Sentiments, & is generously sponsoring this week's challenge.


I love this little lady & will give this card to my little niece, Emma for Xmas. I coloured her with my Promarkers & used Basic Grey - Blitzen, DPs. I'm not too keen on my handwriting on the journaling spot, but it adds a more personal touch! The 'netting' is actually raffia lace, with ribbon threaded through. I got busy with the glitter again. It shows up nicely in the photos, for a change!



So there you go. Please pop over to the C4E blog to see the beautiful creations of my fellow DT colleagues, here.

I've got to run. I still need to get some pressies! I thought I was done, but then decided not to get what I had originally planned. If I don't get it sorted soon, I'm going to start panicking!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend & is more organised for Xmas than me.

Thanks for looking.
Big Festive Hugs!
Andie xx

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

So beautiful,love,love,love your colouring and a fabulous take on the sketch!!!
Hugs xx

Dena said...

OMG I ADORE THIS CARD!!!!! This is image is soooo adorable. I need to check it out. I really like all the colors you used. So festive looking!
Okay did you get your package yet????!!! RRRRRR! The post office is driving me crazy. It really shouldn't take this long.
Well, finish all your Christmas shopping and then ENJOY!!!! We are in the mountains right now skiing! fun! fun!
Have a Merry Christmas Andie! I'm so glad you are my bestest bloggin buddy!!!!!!!
Hugs, Dena

michele said...

beautiful card Andie! Merry Christmas hun hugs mx

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Andie, this card is so darn cute. You have coloured the image perfectly. Merry Christmas to you and your family. xo Jackie

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful girl image she's so cute.
luv
Debby

Bec said...

aww, this is so pretty Andie.. I love it.. Bec xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

This is stunning hun I love it, you colouring is amazing with the PM's. I finished my christmas shopping today, just need to wrap them all now!!! I hope you finish yours soon so that can enjoy the christmas build up, have a good one sweetie, hope santa brings you all you wish for.

Hugs

Sarah