Sunday 28 February 2010

Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge #23 & Another Thank You

I'm rather late with my post for this weeks C4E Challenge. I've been away over the weekend & expected to be able to post this, but I just haven't had chance. So without further ado here's what we have for you this week. To enter you must,
1. use Michele's fab sketch,
2. use in inkink technique
3. use fabric on your card.

Here's my card. The stamp is by Elusive Images. It's quite grown up for me. But I think it will come in very useful when I have to make cards for those people I know that just don't do cute!

Colouring this was super easy with my Distress Inks. I distressed round the edge of the image & the sentiment & added a little tulle. The DPs are Basic Grey, Sugar Rush. In truth the image is too big for the sketch on this size of card, but I like the effect.


Hope you want to come & play this week. Especially when you see this incredibly cute robot digi image Michele has designed that you could win. My boys would love that!


Sadly this week, we say Good-Bye to our fabulous Guest Design Team member, Sandra. But we welcome super talented Jennifer. Check these ladies out, they are great. I also want to say a huge Thank You to another wonderful DT member Pinky, who was kind enough to send me this gorgeous card.



Sadly my photography skills do not do it justice. IRL the colours are yummy & the colouring is fab! The paper also gives it the effect of making it look like a cross stitch. It's just amazing. Thanks again, Pinky, I love it!!
So there you go. I've had a brilliant weekend with my sister over from France, with my beautiful niece, & found out I'm going to have a nephew (probably!) too in September. Everything is just great! Hope you are all happy & well!
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

4 comments:

Dena said...

Andie! It's fun the try different styles huh? This is a really pretty stamp and you did a fabulous job with it. I know what you mean about some people not liking cute. Can you even imagine?? ha ha! But really, very pretty work here girlie! Love it!
Hugs, Dena

pinky said...

Wow Andie your card is stunning this week, I really like the effect you have created! Glad you liked your card and had such a great time for your birthday. Hugs
Pinky

michele said...

beautiful card Andie! gorgeous image very different from your usual image, coloured perfectly as always! glad you had a good weekend, congrats to your sis!! hugs xx

having a {me} day said...

WOW! This is just beautiful! Gorgeous image and colouring. keeleyxx