Sunday 14 March 2010

Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge #24

Crafts 4 Eternity time again & we've got another fab challenge for you. This week we would like you to
1. use Michele's great sketch
2. use the colours green & yellow (perfect for Spring & Easter!)
3.add some string


As my Mum doesn't really do cute, I had to step outside my comfort zone again. She does enjoy feeding the birds in her garden, so this is appropriate. The stamps are from Elusive Images & are soooo easy to colour! The DPs are Sugar Rush by Basic Grey. I love them.




I do have to confess to having to cheat a little on this. As I was making it I couldn't find the string & I know I don't have any wool. So I had to use embroidery thread. It's a shame as I think the string would have added a bit of texture & would have looked good.
I should have taken a close up of the flower as it holds the sentiment on a charm that says 'Made with Love'. If you click on it you might see it better.
Now then, on to this weeks prize, which is a fab set of round digi sentiments, that are not only gorgeous & fun, but will come in really useful.

If you can't wait to see if you win this weeks challenge, they are available to buy here at the Crafts 4 Eternity shop along with lots of other gorgeous goodies! Please check out the lovely creations of my wonderful C4E teamies
Well I hope everyone is getting well looked after today, it being Mother's Day & all. At least here in England it is. As a special treat, I am hoping to get some crafting done in daylight hours for a change! I don't ask for much!!
Whatever you are up to, have a wonderful day. Thanks for looking.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

8 comments:

Kylie said...

Well Happy Mother's Day Andie. It's not Mother's Day here until May. Seems weird!! Your Mum is going to love her card. I think it's gorgeous and those papers are beautiful.

Kylie ox

pinky said...

Hi Andie, hope you are having a crafty day! Your card is beautiful this week, those papers are really nice and the charm on the flower is a lovely idea. I should get you to write my posts up you have a real knack of getting everything you need to say making sense lol
Pinky

Dena said...

Andie my friend!!!! Have a WONDERFUL Mother's Day! I hope your hubby and boys treat you very special!
Your cards is just PERFECTO!!!! I ADORE that paper and the image is really pretty! Your Mom will love it! You are a very versatile stamps my friend!
I hope you day is just the best ever!!!
Big hugs, Dena

Faye said...

This card is fantastic and so different for you, I think your Mum will love it. Happy mothers day, lovely. xxx

Jackie Thomas said...

This card is gorgeous Andie, you Mum is sure to adore it. Happy mothers day to you too. xo Jackie

Cheryl said...

Beautiful Andie,love the images and they are perfect with your pretty papers and a fabulous take on the sketch!!! I hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day!!
Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Andie, love those papers, and the images, hope you had a great day yesterday.
Christine x

michele said...

gorgeous card Andie! Love the images! Hope you got some daylight crafting done! hugs xx