Friday 13 August 2010

Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge #45 with AquaMarkers

It's Friday & time for a new challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity! This week we want you to
1.Follow the sketch
2. Use pastel colours
3. Make a Hello card or gift.
I inked up Tilda Blowing Bubbles for this challenge. She's just gorgeous! I say that about all the Tildas don't I?!!


This is a first for me. This is my first card using the new styled Aqua Marker pens. I'm still practising, but I really like them. Obviously I need more time to get used to them, but you can get great tone & shading with them. They are much more like using Distress Inks than Promarkers.

The DPs are Magnolia Ink & the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I used Glossy Accents on the bubbles to give them a bit of reflection.
So I hope you'll head on over to the C4E blog & join us for this week's challenge. Please check out the fabulous work of my fellow D-Teamies, they have been excelling themselves yet again.
Thanks so much for looking,
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

7 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

Andie, this card is so beautiful. Your colouring is amazing. I love how you have placed the pearls on the doily and the bunch of flowers in the corner. Hugs Jackie

Vicky said...

Hi Andie I absolutely love this, you know me & Magnolia, they are all adorable but you have done her proud here. WOW you wouldn't think you were still getting used to them your colouring is amazing. I'm gonna have to get me some of these new 1s, are they like the old Aquamarkers cus I have them but never use them....oops!! This cadr is BELISSIMO

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

michele said...

beautiful Andie! fabulous colouring :) have a great weekend hugs xx

The twins mum said...

Hi Ya Andie. What a beautiful card, love the image. And the colouring looks perfect to me
Maree
x

Cheryl said...

OMG this is gorgeous Andie,your colouring is perfect and has a slight vintage feel to it!!! BTW you noticed the picture straight away,I only uploaded it last night....lol....thankyou for the wonderful comment.I did the same when you changed your picture...which I love,its amazing how different we look.
Enjoy your weekend
Hugs xx

Dena said...

Andie!!! How sweet is this?!!! Love this image and the purple and blue are such a great combo. Love the doily touch too!
Hey did you get off for Thurs and Fri? I know I soooo need to email you. Will this week for sure.
Hugs, Dena

Emma said...

A beautiful card, such a sweet image and gorgeous colours.
Hugs Emma x