Friday 15 October 2010

Crafts 4 Eternity #55 - White Christmas!

Oh dear! I scheduled this post for this morning, but put the wrong date in! But no matter, better late than never, I hope you'll agree!

It's time for the new challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity. This weeks recipe is to use the sketch & incorporate the theme 'White Christmas'.


I have to say, I've never made an all white Christmas card before & I really loved the simplicity of it. I used this adorable Bildmalarna stamp called Mimosa lights the way.


She's coloured with Distress Inks & the paper has been embossed with Cuttlebug folders. I pleated the lace with copious amounts of sticky tape & used a fab Viva Glitter Liner from Quixotic Paperie round the edge & on the lantern. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts & Hobbycraft.


All told a very simple card to make. So I hope you'll now pop on over to the C4E blog to see the fabulous creations of my fellow D-Teamies. You'll also see this week's fab prize from our lovely sponsors at Crafty Sentiments.

I would also like to enter this into this week's A Spoonfull of Sugar Challenge, where the theme is Winter Wonderland.

It just remains for me to thank you so much for looking. I hope you have a great weekend.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Andie,I adore all white cards and yours is perfect!!! How cute is that image,love the glitter on the lantern!!
Hugs xx

Dena said...

Precious card, precious image! This is soooooo cute! Love the striking white. Great coloring AGAIN!!!
Hugs, Dena

michele said...

Stunning card Andie! hugs xx