Friday 17 June 2011

Crafts 4 Eternity - R is for Ribbon & Rhinestones

Apologies for being a little late with this, here is my card for this week's Crafts 4 Eternity challenge where this week we want to see you using embellishements on your card beginning with the letter,

R

I used ribbon & rhinestones on mine.


I hope these photos don't look as washed out for you as they do on my netbook. The papers are much nicer IRL. I used a Mo Manning for Stamping Bella image that I've had for yonks. This is only the second time I've inked her up. She's coloured with Promarkers & the papers are MME - Stella Rose, Hazel.


I've been paring things down a bit lately, trying to move towards a more CAS look. I'm not sure I've got the nerve, LOL!! But I want to give it a go at some point.

I hope you'll now pop on over to the C4E blog to see the gorgeous cards created by my fellow D-Teamies. Our lovely sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments who our offering this week's lucky winner 3 digi stamps of their choice.


Moreover, everyone loves a freebie, & if you're looking for a lovely sentiment with which to finish off your Father's Day cards, check out the fab digi Michelle has created that is available to snag at the Crafts 4 Eternity cafe, here.

I also want to enter this card at Stamp Something, where the challenge is 'Pretty Papers'. Is there any other kind?!!

Thanks so much for looking. Have a great weekend,
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

3 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is a gorgeous card Andie and a beautiful stamp. The papers and image compliment each other beautifully!
Clairexx

cats whiskers said...

Fabby card Andie love your colouring
Hugs
Jac xx

michele said...

Gorgeous card Andie, beautiful colouring hugs xx