Thursday 15 November 2012

ABC Challenge DT


Todays the day I'm thrilled to announce my big news. I am joining the fabulous ABC Challenge DT. As I already discovered they are a fabulous group of ladies. Thanks so much for having me!

On to our new challenge & this time around we are on

B for BUTTERFLIES


This gorgeous Saturated Canary suits me down to the ground. I love colouring long flowing hair & lots of folds in fabric. I didn't entirely do this one justice, but I had fun nonetheless! She's colooured with Promarkers & the papers are Bo Bunny - Gabrielle. The butterfly was cut from the paper & sprinkled wih a little Glamour Dust. 


So I hope you'll pop on over to the ABC Challenge blog to see the fabulous inspiration of my wonderful D Teamies. Our sponsor for this challenge is the brilliant Bunny Zoe who is offering our lucky winner a £10 gift Voucher.


gif maker


That's it from me for now. Thanks so much for looking.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

14 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Andie the image is coloured so beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Eileen said...

Congrats on your new DT appointment.
Gorgeous card, love the SC image and coloured so perfectly. Love the papers you have used
Eileen x

Dena said...

Beautiful Andie! Gorgeous image and colored beautifully!!! Congrats on your new dt position!
I hope you and your family are doing great!
Hugs, Dena

Ellibelle said...

Beautiful card Andie. Loving your coloring, and fabulous sketch.

Liz McGuire, said...

Wow, your colouring is amazing! Super card,

Liz x

Louise said...

Beautiful card Andie!! Your coloring is amazing I am so in love with her hair
Louise

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Andie...and beautiful colouring too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Andie! A beautiful card, your colouring is awesome!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful image, gorgeous colouring, I just love her hair! stunning card, so glad to welcome you to ABC
Hugs julie P

Shanna Shands said...

Beautiful coloring. I love the colors you chose!

debby4000 said...

Stunning colouring and gorgeous card Andie.
luv
Debby

Lin said...

Wow Andie, this is gorgeous. Beautifully coloured, and matches so perfectly with those fabulous backing papers.

Lin xx

Berry said...

Wowzers Andie this is coloured so beautifully! hugs rebekah xx

Jenn said...

Beautiful card Andie, your coloring is gorgeous!