Tuesday 23 April 2013

Passion For Promarkers DT


Hello! Back for another fab challenge at Passion For Promarkers. This week our theme is

ANIMALS


 This is an oldie, but a goodie from Sugar Nellie. Such a sweet image. The papers are MME. Not sure the flowers were a good move, at least not in the way I placed them. They look too clumpy & heavy. I may need to revisit them.  


I hope you'll pop on over to the Passion For Promarkers blog to see the fab creations on my fellow D-Teamies.

I am also entering this at Wild Orchid Crafts where their challenge is to use twine.

I used the sketch at Stamp with Fun for my layout.

I am also entering this at the Sugar Bowl where 'Anything Goes'.

So there you go for now. Hope you're having a good week. Thanks for looking.

Big Hugs,
Andie xx

2 comments:

coops said...

beautiful card andie.gorgeous sweet image and i love your delicate colours :D

xx coops xx

annes paperfun said...

Such a lovely card!
Lovely image
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine