Tuesday 12 November 2013

Spotlight on Passion For Promarkers


Good morning & a Happy Tuesday one & all! Time for another fab challenge at Passion For Promarkers. Our theme is chosen by the wonderful, Jane. She wants to see your cards 

IN THE SPOTLIGHT



I kept this very simple as my image is so large. This is an old (but classic) Penny Black stamp called Fashionably Wrapped. She's so chic & elegant, she totally reminds me of me... not! I wish!!


I've never used this technique before & in all honestly, for this card at least the jury is out! My favourite bit is the red Stickles on the holly berries. I have to say, it was very quick & easy to make. But I wish I'd left room for a sentiment.

So how're you getting on with your Xmas cards? I need to get cracking on mine. But I got a bunch of birthdays as well. Oooh I'm scaring myself now! Don't you find it hard to choose the right image or look for those most important in your life. Because I make my own cards, I want the recipients to enjoy them almost as much as the present I buy. That's quite a pressure to put myself under! Anyhoo, I'll have to get cracking sooner rather than later.

So that's it from me for now.
Thanks so much for looking,
Hugs,
Andie xx


2 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Love it, great job. Glad you tried my theme this week & I am looking forward to seeing all the entries! Take care, Jane x

coops said...

so gorgeous andie.the spotlight effect is fab and your image is beautiful :D

xx coops xx