Tuesday 21 June 2016

Passion For Promarkers DT - Inspired by a Song


Hello! Time for another fab challenge at Passion for Promarkers. I say 'fab', it is my choice this week, so I hope you think it is. It is

INSPIRED BY A SONG
(not Happy Birthday!)


My song title is 'Up, up & away' by The 5th Dimension. I used Mama Elephants Up & Away stamp set & October Afternoon - Weathervane papers. It's rather simple, but my Dad can't do complicated these days :(


This week we have 2 generous sponsors.  Our first sponsor is Letraset and they are offering one lucky winner a 6 pack of Winsor and Newton Brushmarkers in rich tones. 


Our second sponsor is Bugaboo stamps and they are offering one lucky winner a $21.00 voucher to spend in their online store.  They have so many fun images you will be spoilt for choice.
bugaboo badge

I hope you'll pop on over to the Passion for Promarkers blog to see the wonderful inspiration of my fellow D-Teamies.

Thanks so much for looking.

Hugs,
Andie xx

No comments: