Tuesday 12 May 2009

Just Magnolia - In Stitches with Sketch Saturday #50

A big Thank You to Sarah, aka Lil Paper Pixie for sending me this super cute Tilda image from the Butterfly Collection. I just used pencils to colour her. I don't think I would ever get bored if I only ever had Magnolia stamps to colour! The challenge at Just Magnolia this week is to use stitching on your card. It might not be obvious where I have done this. I sewed a blanket stitch around paper flower to make it more interesting & used cross stitch as to add highlights. I love sewing & used to do loads before I found cardmaking. It was fun to combine 2 of my addictions & I will try to do it more often. The sketch at Sketch Saturday this week is nice & simple, the kind that would offset any image just right.
FYI the dp are Blush by Basic Grey & the sentiment is WOJ.

Thanks for looking. Hope you are having a fab week.
Regards,
Andie xx

3 comments:

Rach said...

this is such a sweet card.
thank you for joining us at just magnolia.x

Tab said...

Fab card hun, love this sweet image and your stitching is fab!
Hugs Tab xxx

Unknown said...

oh...such a sweet card!!!