Tuesday 19 May 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge #10, Marlene's Sketch

What a fab sketch Marlene conjured up for the current Sugar Bowl challenge. I will definitely be using this one again. I like the new format to the blog too. Following sketches is always fun, but I also enjoy trying to incorporate the optional extra. Though in this case, since I use buttons on nearly every other card, so it was not too much of a stretch! Ther is not much to tell about this card, other than the DPs are by KI Memories & the image is coloured with my trusty Distress Inks.
Hope you are all having a good week so far. I am off on my hols next week , so for me it is not going fast enough!

Regards,
Andrea xx

4 comments:

Lilian said...

Your coloring is just beautiful. I like your card's color scheme. Gret take on the sketch too. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Leslie said...

Great card and terrific blog. I loved this sketch too. Lots of possibilities with this one. Hugs, Leslie

Dena said...

Hey Girl, great card!!!! Terrific coloring and use of papers. This is a super sketch huh? It's fun to see what everyone does different to the same sketch. Have fun on your holiday!!! Talk to you when you get back.

jenny said...

Fab Hamish card Andie! Great colours and papers x

Jenny x