Thursday 21 May 2009

Just Magnolia meets Colour Create

Just a quickie this morning. Woke up too early, so thought I would just get this posted before work. Naoul has provided a fantastic sketch at Just Magnolia this week, which I will definitely use again. I wish I had made this card a bit smaller though, as there is too much background & not enough Tilda! The flowers look a bit squashed up too! A big Thank You to the lovely Sarah, better known as Lil Paper Pixie, who sent me this image. She is multi talented as demonstrated by the diverse range of cards she produces. I am hoping Spring is nearly over, so I thought I better get this image used now, before it's too late. What colour are lambs if not ecru?So it also lends itself perfectly to the Colour Create combo this week which is Tan, Ecru & Duck Egg Blue. I love colour combo challenges, they give me so much inspiration & often enable me to use up old papers I had almost given up on! The DP on this card is by All My Memories that I must have had at least 2 years without it ever being touched. Well must go I can hear the boys stirring. Hope you are having a good week, it will soon be the weekend!!

Regards,
Andie xx

5 comments:

Bev said...

Fabulous card, such wonderful detail! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Juliet said...

Oh this is so pretty Andie - love your use of the colours and the image is so sweet.
Thank you for joining us at Colour Create.
Juliet xx

Chris said...

It's beautiful Andie and I think the lovely paper helps the larger size card. Your image is so sweet and I love the flowers too. Glad you could join us at CC this week. Chris :)

Dena said...

I'm finally able to get to your blog again after computer problems. Anyhow, this is a very sweet card! I was actually thinking I the sketch on the larger card with more DP showing. Mine seems all squished together and such. This way I see how pretty the papers are and the design. Great ribbon choice too.

Joey said...

Hi Andie, gorgeous card, love the tilda you used, beautiful colouring. Joey.x