Saturday 4 April 2009

Gorjuss Girl does Colour Create

I wanted to make this my entry for the lilac & blue, Colour Create challenge this week. I do not know where the week has gone, as I fully intended to have my card ready long before now! I have based my layout on the sketch idea in this months Craft Stamper. Hope this does not count as combining, as I would dearly love to win those super sassy Miss Anya stamps. I was waiting till pay day to buy them for myself, but everywhere has sold out! I hope someone will be getting restocks in soon. They so remind me of my sister, she is very chic & always looks immaculate too! Wish I could say the same about myself, though I do have curly hair & love shopping, so I could maybe pass for one of the three, however, with my tree trunk legs, I could never wear a skirt that short, LOL!
Hope you are having a good weekend.

Regards,
Andrea xx


1 comment:

lil-paper-pixie said...

So you got your girls then Andie!!!! I just love this card...........my favourite of yours so far........fantastic.

Hugs

Sarah