Wednesday 22 April 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge 8 - Tiet's Sketch

1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Once I caught a fish alive... Had to choose these DPs from Basic Grey, to go with this oh so cute image that reminds me so much of my youngest son, Ben. Except he is so clumsy he would have knocked the fish bowl off by now!! Tiets has created a great sketch for this challenge over at the Sugar Bowl, which I nearly did not get round to entering. Just where do the weeks go?
Hope this post finds everyone happy & well. Not long to the weekend, Yippeee!!

Regards,
Andrea

3 comments:

Dena said...

Andrea, every time you put up a card they just get cuter and cuter. This is such a great combination with the colors and papers! I'm just loving it. Have a super day girl! Dena

jenny said...

Gorgeous card! I love this image and the papers are fab, love how you made the fish bowl glossy x
I hope the lovely weather carries on till the w/e :0)
Jennyxx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Lovely card Andie, your colouring really is fantastic....and another new stamp!!!!! Would be great to do an image swap sometime.

Hugs

Sarah