Friday 14 January 2011

Crafts 4 Eternity - Colour Challenge

Another fab challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity. No sketch this week, instead we want to see your cards with a navy, light blue & silver/grey colour scheme. Perfect for the cooler temperatures we have at the moment. Having said that I went for rain over snow! Hopefully, we've seen the back of that for a while.


This poor Miss Anya has not seen ink for ages, so I coloured her with Promarkers & kept it very simple. The DPs are Tim Holtz & the crystals are Prima. The ribbon I picked up at the NEC.


I based my layout on the sketch at Totally Gorjuss this week, so I like to enter this card there too.

I hope you'll pop over & check out the wonderful creations of my lovely D-Teamies at C4E & play along with us this week.

Thanks so much for looking.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

5 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Stunning colouring Andie. I need to dig out my images too I think :) Love the CAS layout. Hugs, Denise x

michele said...

beautiful Andie :) have a great weekend hugs xx

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS and your colouring is just BRILLIANT!!!
Hugs xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Totally Gorjuss! Love the design and your papers - the pefect complement to your perfect colouring. Hugs, Lesley

Sandra said...

You really are a ProMarker queen .. what beautiful colouring. Such a wonderful stamp. And loving the look of your blog.