Tuesday 4 October 2011

Passion For Promakers - Alter Something, not Square

Good morning! Time for another Passion For Promarkers challenge,  this week chosen by my lovely D-Teamie, Anja. She wants to see

SOMETHING ALTERED
(but not square)



In all honesty, I am embarassed to be showing you this. You'll have to take my word for it that I have altered a wine bottle, by wrapping it in some gorgeous Bo Bunny paper & adding this sweet image from Sugar Nellie. But my photo was so bad, it looked like I'd drunk the whole bottle of wine before I took it!! So I'm afraid, you only get to see the close up here. If you want to see how bad it looks, you have to hop on over to the Passion For Promarkers blog & have a good laugh at it, whilst you admire the fabulous creations of my gorgeous D-Teamies.

Joanna Sheen

Play along this week & you could win another great prize. We are sponsored this week by Joanna Sheen  who is givingaway a £10 voucher to spend in her fantastic shop.

So there you go. Not my greatest piece of work I'm sad to say. However, I will be back at 12:00 today with something rathe special & a whole lotta fun!
See You later!

Thanks for looking,
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

1 comment:

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Andie (!!!) I love this bottle, bad pictures or not hehe :)
What a great idea to give this beautiful bottles as a gift. Love the cute image.
hugs, Anja