Saturday 9 June 2012

Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge DT


Helloooooo! I'm back from my hols with a new card for our new challenge at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge. Fabulous Kate has chosen a timely theme to help you get ready for next weekend, which is

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY


 
I always struggle to make cards for my Dad, as he's not a cutsie kind of guy. But he does fall asleep reading the paper a lot, so I thought I might get away with this adorable LOTV image this time around. He's coloured with Distress Inks & the papers are Bo Bunny - Gabrielle. I used a Doo Hickey for the tag.

 


So I hope you'll join us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge this week, where our lucky winner will receive a $10 voucher to spend at  the fabulous Digi Doodle Shop.



I am also entering this at Lil's Little Fairies, where the theme is 'One for the Boys'.

At Papertake Weekly, 'Anything Goes'.


So there you go. That's all from me for today. Fingers crossed the weather starts improving for the weekend. I have a ton of washing I need to get dry! Whatever you are up to. Have a good one. Thanks so much for looking.

Big Hugs,
Andie xx

6 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Andie
love the soft colours on the papers and super colouring of this gorgeous image
have a great weekend hun
Hugs Kate x

Curly said...

Hi Andie I love those papers they are yum and your image is so sweet and you have coloured it perfectly as always,
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Bridget:0) x

Unknown said...

Oh this image is so cute & beautifully coloured too. x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Andie...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous Andie, love the papers and beautifully coloured image!
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Andie. Love the image and the papers really add to the vintage feel.

Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week.
xx