Tuesday 5 June 2012

Passion For Promarkers DT

Hurrah for Tuesday & another fab challenge at Passion For Promarkers. It's my turn to choose of theme this week & in celebration of the Jubilee I have gone for

RED, WHITE & BLUE


 
I've been dying to ink up this wonderful Simply Betty image, available in rubber at Quixotic Paperie. The papers are Papermania, Portobello Rd, as are the buttons.


I hope you'll now pop on over to the Passion For Promarkers blog to see the fantastic inspiration of my awesome D-Teamies. We are sponsored this week, by the lovely people at Letraset.


LetrasetI
It's a bad day for me as I'll be coming back form my hols later today. Fortunately, I'm not back in work until next Monday so it's not all bad news, LOL!!

Hope everyone is having a good week.

Thanks so much for looking.
Big hugs,
Andie xx

4 comments:

Maire Gamber said...

Wonderful card! I love the image too. Her eyes are just super gorgeous!
Hugs,
Marie XX

debby4000 said...

Sooooooooo cute.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card, love the image and hope you had a great holiday!
Helen x

coops said...

so stunning andie.i love the gorgeous image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx