Saturday 15 December 2012

ABC Challenge DT


Happy Saturday! Big Yay for the weekend & time for another fab challenge at ABC Challenges. This time around we are on

D for DECK THE HALLS 


 I so love this super cute Stampendous image & it was fun to colour with my Distress Inks. The paper is Bazzill & the fir was cut down from a Marianne Design die. I sprinkled Bedazzles on the star & Stickles on the Xmas tree decorations. 



Pop on over to the ACB Challenges blog to see the fabulous inpsiration of my fellow D-Teamies. Their work is fabulous. We're sponsored for this challenge by one of my favourite stamp companies, Lili of the Valley.



So there you go for now.
Thanks so much for looking.
Andie xx

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Andie this is gorgeous the image is so cute and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

Ellibelle said...

Such a sweet card! Beautifully colored and I love the sketch and how you added the sentiment! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I love your colour choice, very sweet card, Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas
Hugs Julie P

Words and Pictures said...

Hi - popped over from ABC for a closer look... this is a lovely card! Cute image, so beautifully coloured, and I love that sparkly star!
Alison x