Tuesday 1 January 2013

ABC & Passion For Promarkers DT

 
 
Happy New Year!
 
The new year is full of new hope & optimism. I hope it finds you all happy & well & that it brings you everything you hope for & aspire to. Any New Year resolutions? Mine are to get fitter, healthier & slimmer! Get more organised & improve my work life balance! Quite a culture change for me then, LOL! We'll see!
 
Anyway, onto the card. Today sees new challenges at ABC Challenges & Passion For Promarkers. Hopefully after all the fun & festivities over the Xmas hols you are now ready & raring to get your teeth into new challenges. Maybe you've even got new stash to play with!
 
At the ABC Challenge we want to see you use EMBOSSING on your card.
 
At Passion For Promarkers our theme reflects the new year & it is NEW BEGINNINGS.
 
 
I'm using one of my Xmas pressies on this card (Thank You so much!). Friends of ours are expecting a little boy at the end of Jan. This was the perfect opportunity to get prepared. Check the being organised part of my New Year's resolutions. It's going well so far! This is a LOTV image coloured with Promarkers. The embossed stamp came with my long since departed, Cuttlebug & the stars are die cuts covered in Beadazzles.
 
 
 
At ABC Challenge we have 2 fab sponsors. First off Stamp & Create are most generously offering a $25 voucher to spend at their store.
 
 
 
 
Our second sponsor is The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop who are offering this gorgeous selection of goodies.
 
 
At Passion For Promarkers  the lovely people at Letraset are offering a collectors set to our winner.
 
Letraset Logo
 
Phew, That was a lot to get through.
 
I am entering this at Sketch Saturday, where I used their fab layout for my card.
 
At Simon Says Stamp, 'Anything Goes', as is also the case at Cute Card Thursday.
 
As I have used one of my Xmas pressies (the stamp) on this card I am also entering it at Totally Gorjuss who want us to use new stash on our cards.
 
Phew that was a lot to get through. Apologies for the fact this post is late. I clear forgot what day of the week it was!
 
Well the new year has gotten off to a lovely start here in Manchester. It's cold, but the sun is shining & that's got to be a good thing.
 
Wherever you are,
Best Wishes for the New Year & a Happy & Prosperous 2013!
 
Thanks so much for looking.
Big Hugs,
Andie xx
 
 

8 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Andie - gorgeous card! Love the cute image and the design is fab too! Wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy 2013, hugs Juliexx

Eileen said...

My first awwwwwwwwwww of the New Year for this one Andie. This really is so cute. Love how you have coloured that teddy and love the clean lines of the layout.
Wishing you and yours health, wealth and happiness in 2013
Eileen x

Ellibelle said...

Happy New Year Andie!
Loving your card, the image is so cute, and I love the embossing. Fabulous sketch too!

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Ahh, such an adorable, sweet image, so cute!
Helen x

Dena said...

Yay Andie! You are on a roll with resolutions haha! Love your cutie card and the sweet glittered stars! Have a very Happy New Year! Keep in touch!!!
Lots of Luv!
Dena

Words and Pictures said...

Just so cute... and the little sparkly stars are a gorgeous touch!
Alison x

Alex H. said...

You created such a cute baby card with our sketch, I really like it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday, I'm so sorry for beeing so late with my comment!
;-) Alex H.