Saturday 14 February 2009

Ismaki Challenge - Happy Valentine's Day!





Meant to publish this post yesterday, but as usual, there just aren't enough hours in the day! This is the card I gave to my wonderful hubby, Paul, for Valentine's Day, which I conveniently based on the Ismaki Sketch Challenge. I love the simplicity of the sketch & found inspiration in the lovely DT cards. The papers are from stash & Basic Grey & I coloured the image with my Distress Inks. I'm really pleased with the how the heart turned out after I glazed it, but had hoped the glittered hearts would have a bit more of a WOW factor about them! I'm currently housesitting & am looking forward to being reunited with my crafting stuff later today as there are so many juicy challenges to get my teeth into.

Hope you are all having a good weekend,

Regards,

Andrea

No comments: