Wednesday 18 February 2009

Magnolia Vs Stampavie - Week 14 Colour Combo Challenge

This is my entry for this week's colour combo challenge at Magnolia Vs Stampavie. It's funny, I had just been looking at these papers from K & Co & wondering how I would ever use them. I'm really pleased with the result, the colour palette is not one I would have chosen myself, but I would certainly use again, especially for images with a rustic feel. As for the stamp, this is the first time I have used a Magnolia stamp & I am smitten. Can't wait for next week's challenge so I can use my other one! After that I will have to get some more - hey, any excuse to buy more will do, LOL! The ribbon/lace I picked up today at Dunelm Mill, on sale, 6 reels of various types for £2.49 - Bargain! The flowers were made from various punches with Papermania brads.

Below is a picture of my eldest son, Jack, holding the card he made for his Grandad Thomas' birthday. See how proud he is! He had great fun using a Cuttlekids die set & colouring it in. Before any of you ask why is he wearing that strange wig, that is actually his own hair! And yes, he is getting it cut this weekend!

Thanks for looking,
Andrea


No comments: